SIA "Stars1”, anno1991, Salaspils street 4, Riga, LV 1057, www.stars1.lv
Phone: +371 67258890, fax: +371 67262992,
It is the new development in the area of the thermal insulation.
WHAT IT IS?
TSM CERAMIC-Is a liquid, ceramic heat insulated Material, that consists of synthetic rubber, acrylic, polymer, ceramics, silicone balls, zinc, calcium and titanium oxide. Thereby is this Material very light, lithe, stretched and with a very good adhesive abilities.
FOR WHICH IS IT THOUGHT OUT?
TSM CERAMIC –it is used for getting a coating of a different form and in hard-to reach places. The isolating, that is got of such a way does not have interstices and guarantees a total thermal protection.
WHAT KIND OF ANVANTAGES DOES IT HAVE?
1. Use in different objects
2. Independent of the weather conditions, during the construction performances.
3. Essentially reduces the issues not only during the working process but also during the exploitation.
4. Compared to the other materials, the issues are twice less.
5. Durably against the warm oscillations from-47C to +260C.
6. Waterproof, ecological, it does not have toxic and harmful substances.
WHICH COLOURS ARE POSSIBLE?
TSM CERAMIC is white: If one adds a pigment, one receives arbitrary colour (e.g. if that is a monument)
IS IT POSIBLE TO COMBINE IT WITH OTHER MATERIALS?
TSM-Ceramic applies on metals, concretes, bricks, wood, plastic, synthetic material, waterworks and other rigid surfaces.
DOES IT HAVE A GUARANTEE?
The period of operation is more than 20 years, but the guarantee is 10 years
HOW MUCH IS IT?
It depends on purchase, applying surface, heating, and refrigeration a. o. The price is fluctuating from 30Ls to 35Ls for a litre.